Mel Meter 6 in 1
New 6 in 1 Multipurpose Paranormal Meter
Measures EMF (1), Ambient Temperature (2), +5/-5 degree Hot & Cold spot temperature variations (3), Radiates an independent EM field around a mini telescopic antenna (4), has Shadow Detection (5) and a high intensity Red Flashlight (6).
In addition to detecting AC/DC EMF & Ambient Temperature changes in the environment, this Mel Meter also uses a mini telescopic antenna to radiate its own independent Magnetic Field around the instrument. This EM field can be easily influenced by materials and objects that conduct electricity. Based on source proximity, strength and EM field distortion...(4) Multi-Colored LED lights can be activated in any order or combination. This device also includes our popular ATDD Hot and Cold Spot detection Audible Alarm circuit AND Shadow Detection. This 6 in 1 Instrument is packed with all the essential features to help promote and advance Paranormal research. Note, this devuice uses our basic REM not our programmable REM-EMT feature
- Measures EMF (1), Ambient Temperature (2), +5/-5 degree Hot & Cold spot temperature variations (3), Radiates an independent EM field around a mini telescopic antenna (4), has Shadow Detection (5) and a high intensity Red Flashlight (6).
- EMF "Burst" (100msec) mode feature for rapid EMF fluctuation
- EMF Min/Max capture
- Rapid response ambient temperature measurement
- Temperature min/max capture
- +/- 5 degree hot and cold spot detection with LED indicator and ascending/descending tones. Includes manual baseline correction and auto mute.
- Red Night view Backlight Display with On/Off Button
- High intensity Red Flashlight
- Glow in The Dark Push Buttons - Must be charged under a bright light for 5 minutes prior to use
- Includes: (1) 9Vdc Alkaline battery
- Includes: (2) Illumination Sources with 9Vdc Batteries for use with the SDD
- Includes: (1) Deluxe carrying case
- Includes: (1) 50" Adjustable Tripod
The SDD Shadow Detection Works With:
* A RED or GREEN Laser Grid
* A RED or GREEN Laser Pointer
* LED Flashlight
* The Mel Meter Flashlight can also be used as a diffuse reflective sensor up to 5' away. This feature enables detection of reflective or solid objects that pass in front of the Mel Meter. Or, turn the Mel
flashlight OFF to detect self illuminating or glowing objects in the field of view.
* You can use the light from a RED exit sign, street light coming through a window, or any other indirect
"stable" incandescent light.